Want to write an article or guest post for Your Business Coaching Club?
We’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog, with links back to your nominated web site. We welcome one off blogs and regular contributions.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 500 – 1500 words
- Lots of examples
- Your opinions and experiences
- Links to relevant videos (You Tube or others we can embed)
Every post we publish will teach our small business owner readers to do at least one of the following,
- Increase Sales
- Improve Profit
- Grow Their Business
- Create Wealth
- Improve Their Work Life Balance
- Take Their Business Online
There are three types of posts that work well,
- You share results – In this article type you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific strategy in your own business or a client’s business. You will explain the strategy, share the data/results and show the readers (within reason) how to implement the strategy.
- You share expertise – In this article type you will make recommendations to improve the performance of the reader's business that is based on your expertise in the field. Although you don’t have your own results to share you will show (through screenshots usually) examples of world-class companies that are doing what you recommend.
- You share “how to” – In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific tactic. Once again, use lots of screenshots and examples wherever possible.
So, if you are interested in contributing articles or posts relevant to small business owners across the world—on a one-time or a regular basis—here are some guidelines:
- Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- Articles need to be readable - spun content is not acceptable.
- Articles should offer readers clear advice, takeaways, and practical how-to tips about a specific business improvement strategy. Bullet points are good. Meandering text is not.
- Include a brief bio of at most 25 words with a link to your desired website.
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- Include embed codes for any relevant videos (You Tube is favored)
- Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments.
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
- The author retains copyright, but we may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in Your Business Coaching Club products, including marketing materials.
- We reserve the right to edit the article to meet our publishing guidelines. This may include changing the title of the article.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their occasional articles.
- We do not publish press releases.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Your Business Coaching Club audience, fill out the form below and attach the article you would like us to post for you.
We will review your submission and advise if it is rejected (and why) or when it has been published.
Note - we give publishing priority to regular contributors and those who are prepared to share the post through their social networks. Please advise your intention and ability to share the post in the form below.
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and I will try to answer your query as soon as possible.
Having trouble with the contact form? Sometimes it has a habit of disappearing from the site!
You can email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org