Use Social Media To Engage With Your Customers And Build Your Small Business Brand
Online social engagement cannot be ignored any longer by small businesses. If you are a small business, you have to engage your customer base.
It has become the expected, and it has become the norm.
And how do engage your customers in today’s society? By embracing social media.
Take a look at these stats:
• 78% of small businesses are using Twitter
• 75% of small businesses are using Facebook
• 30% of small businesses are using LinkedIN
• 22% of small businesses are using WordPress
• 31% of small businesses have 2 or more profiles on Facebook
• 10% of small businesses have 2 or more profiles on Twitter
These are some impressive stats, and it just goes to show you that social media has become an important aspect of small business marketing.
But are you doing it right? Are you successfully engaging with your customers?
Check out this infographic on small business use of social media that I found on the Intuit Website:
Want more advice on how to use social media to effectively engage your small business customer base?
Check out this website offer for a great product on how to humanize your small business brand using social media.
As a bonus you also get a step by step guide on using Facebook as an effective business tool.
There is some real value in this online product – see for yourself!
- Social Media Helps Out Small Business Owners
- Using Social Media To Compete With Big Business
- Do Small Businesses Take Advantage of Social Media Opportunities?
- 4 Social Media Marketing Strategies Small Business Owners Must Understand
- 7 Tips For Growing A Successful Business